Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Half a year with Evie




Evie is almost 6 months.... as promised here are some pictures that are current. We'll only 15 days old.




It's really impossible for me to believe that Evie has been in our lives for half a year. How have we grown with Evie?
* I've learned that the third child is so much easier. Jack and I don't stress the way we did with Rose and Lily.
*I've relearned that a human really doesn't need to have 6 hours of sleep to function. Just increments of two hours.
* My house is never ever as clean as I would like it to be. And I have not caught up on laundry yet! Heck who has time? And add the babies clothes to the mix; it honestly is just humorous.
* Lily and Rose are still enamored with Evie. I was told that her novelty would wear off... not here. Not yet.
* It's amazing how much you can love another child. I didn't think it was possible... but love grows.
* The same sleeping mistakes that I made with Rose and Lily are still the same mistakes that I make with Evie.
There are so many more, but it's time to make the beds. Hey, it's only 1 o'clock!





has

1 comment:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Hey! Love the new pics of Evie and your list of things sound so right on. Maybe we should go for a third?! Honey? You reading? No? Oh, ok. ;)