Sunday, March 22, 2009

Evie and Lily

Lily and Evie hanging out in the Dora tent together. Lily was emphatic that Evie play with her.





Now that Evie is getting older it is fun to see how the girls are developing relationships with her. Lily does have more time with her because Rose is in school full time, so I get to write about them first.

Lily loves being the big sister SO much. Sometimes to much. Like yesterday when I was in the kitchen and Lily decides to get Evie out of the exersaucer by herself and bring Ev to me. Yeah. She waddled right up to me with Evie. So, I don't completely trust Lily to alone with the baby. But, for the most part she is so gentle and loving towards her. She'll get all the baby toys out and sit on the floor with Evie for 15 minutes and just play... laughing and smiling the entire time.
I hope that this joy continues for Lily. I know when Evie is more vocal and able to move around better she will be doing a lot of disturbing her big sisters. I'll take the joy for now, because it can't last forever.

No comments: