Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tri It!

OK so here are two pictures from the triathlon! Het, Becky, and I did it! What a great experience and something that could be totally addictive. Training for this was hard, but amazing... waking up at 6:40 to run is something that is pretty unheard of for me. And getting to sneak away on Wednesday evenings with Heather to bike, run, or/and swim was really a treat... ya know girl time.



I am so thankful and blessed to have two girlfriends that went along with my crazy idea 6 months ago to do this event. It was a great journey to get myself in shape and to show my girls that working out can be such a rewarding and fun experience.
Now the goal is to get through the holidays and continue staying in shape. Another goal possibly? Het's mentioned a 5k... a 10k??

No comments: