Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring at the Beach

Just wanted to share some beach pictures from Spring Break in Florida. The weather was mild, but the water was chilly. Rose, Lily, and Jack all got in the ocean and played around, but I stayed on the beach and took the pictures. It was just a little too chilly for me.



This is also Evie's first time at the beach and she did pretty well. We only stayed for about 2 hours and she handled it o.k. Jack dipped her once in the ocean. I think this picture was taken pre-dip. Because she is not crying here. (I'm always amazed at how blue the ocean is.) The Carolina coast is the deep blue/green.

Oh, check out my hunky husband... he's been working out. uh huh!




The other picture of Evie just shows her fascination with the entire scene.... surf, sand, sun, and shells. She did well sitting on the sand trying to eat it as well as putting the shells in her mouth. I know this summer on our beach vacation she is going to be wide open. Those with us will be hearing a lot of, "Don't eat the sand, Evie!"