Friday, August 22, 2008

Friends at Valley Falls



Check it out. This is a rare picture of me pregnant... I don't do so well being photographed in general. I normally prefer the other side of the camera. But, here's a pic of the girls and I that Stac snapped!




Ok. You all know how much Valley Falls means to mean. I love it here. So, I always try to take the girls on a trip out to share my love of this place with them. This was the first time they were really able to explore the area, but if I could have had a string tied to them to make sure they would not float away I would have been happier.




Stacy and Iona soakin' up the life... As always Stacy too is ready to head out an enjoy time here. So many memories ...




It was great being able to see Matt. Here he and Rose are having a swinging contest... I do think Matt got a little higer than Rose, but I'll never tell her!

No comments: