Friday, August 22, 2008

Deep Creek

Here I am playing catch-up on my summer. This bloggin' thing is harder to keep up with than I thought.

The pictures I have here are a few from our Deep Creek week with Jack's family. We had a wonderful time and the weather was perfect. All the things that you could wish for at the lake. We enjoyed a hike to Swallow Falls that made me want to freak out due to the amount of rushing water and the age of my children. We went on many cruises in the boat and got to watch Maggie work her new boat toy as well we got to see AMA water ski was such ease it was amazing. To bad Jack did not have the same experience. We also got to have campfires and watch an spectacular (and legal) firework show that was put on by Ama's husband and little boy.

The pictures here are from one of the last nights at the Creek. We went on a little sunset cruise after dinner. Which in my opinion is the best time to be out on the lake.



My little poser.












Rose and Lily with Grammy getting ready to set sail



Both of the girls get to sit with the Captain and drive a bit.













Ahhhh..... sunsets.

No comments: