Friday, May 16, 2008

Disney!

Here's the new version of "Steamboat Willie". Who's steering the boat??

On our way to the Magic Kingdom the first day. The boat ferry was the perfect way for the girls to first see Cinderella's castle.
Meeting Cinderella. The girls were troopers. It was about 9:30 at night and we had spent the entire day on rides... so the smiles though genuine, were very tired. Lily and I spent much time in Dino Land at the Animal Kingdom. The Triceratop Spin was her favorite. Four times her favorite! Jack and Rose spent their time riding big kid rides.
Yes, my husband bought a Mickey shirt... when in Disney. It was unseasonably cold and rainy.
So, I have a bunch more pictures, but I just wanted to share a few. We had a wonderful time and can't wait until we are able to go again. I love the family fun!

No comments: