Saturday, January 16, 2010

Better Late Than Never

So.... Jack and I celebrated our numero 36 in December. I am so lucky and blessed to have my husband to grow old with... and knowing that we do this together makes it just a little bit easier.


In this first picture I'm sporting the beautiful birthday crown that Rose made Jack and I. She was so sweet and wanted to decorate and play party games... we played pin the tale on the donkey!


In the next picture the girls are decorating our cake... Evie tried this year, but honestly she was elbow deep in icing and it was just better if she licked a spoon!




Rose and Lily provided entertainment after dinner by dancing to ballet music... they were so graceful. And as you can see by Rose's face very focused.



And here is the birthday boy and girl getting sung to. Jack looks none to thrilled by the whole shabang, but I think it was just a bad shot.

1 comment:

WVsportsGirl said...

Looking at this again since you haven't posted anything new in awhile! Two things I noticed that brings me back to when you guys were young .... a messed up kitchen and a bottle of wine on the counter! Gotta love it!!