Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Following Their Lead


I have been reading other friend's blogs and many seem to be counting down their 2008 blessings or highlights. I have been totally into their blogs so, I'm following their lead and doing our own version of OUR HIGHLIGHTS! (Following their lead sounds much better than copycating.)

#1 EVIE !









So, last night Jack and I created our list and the most obvious #1 on our list is ....Evie. When I think of 2008 I automatically think of my pregnancy and the anticipation of Evie's arrival. She has been an amazing baby. I am hoping that her wonderful, playful disposition continues throughout her life. Right now she is full of big smiles and a little chatter box. Our favorite is when she lays on our bed and "talks" to us. Ugh, it is so cute that I pray I remember it always. Maybe because she is our third and probably our last (hey anything can happen) I am not so high strung. With Rose being a mom was totally new... I just didn't want to screw up. With Lily she had colic, so I was just trying to keep my sanity. Now with Evie... all four of us just get to enjoy her!

No comments: