Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby


The dreaded snot sucker.... good thing Lily will help out with that. I hate to use it.



Rose learning the fine art of diapering a dalmation.


What a gentle holder!


In preparation for the baby our hospital offers a Big sister/ Big brother class. I did it mainly so the girls could see the room and the bed, and let their little minds know what was going on and what to expect. As you can see from the pictures they got to have a little crash test on what the experience will be like. They were so wide eyed and eager to do everything that I think the experience went very well. It is crazy to see all of the advancements that hospitals have made it just the last 4 years that we might as well take advantage.
With the countdown to the new baby just days away... 8 days to the due date as I write this... we all hold our breath with anxious anticipation. Knowing that each birthing experience is such a wild ride I have no idea honestly what to expect; much less after our newest little girl arrives what our lives will be like.
Right now my prayers are focused on a healthy baby with a safe delivery... but daily I pray that Rose and Lily embrace their new little sister... and that Jack and I can smile and laugh through the daily stuggles of a newborn.

No comments: