Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Blog

Well, after reading a blog of my friend's wife she has inspired me to start my own little blog. I guess primarily this blog is for my family and friends that I don't get to see on a regular basis. Since our entire family is at least 6 hours away hopefully this will be a way for them to know about the little things that happen to us on a daily basis....

There won't be poetry or world renowned writing (in fact be prepared for poor spelling and bad grammar), but my goal is to share our fun, zany, and bad days!

And on to uncharted territory.

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a wonderful idea! Now when I am having a trying day at the Eye Institute, I can look at my little rays of sunshine .. which will soon total three! AWESOME!

Het said...

Yeah!! I am so excited to read your new blog. I plan to start blogging some day soon with your help, right???